Lol ~ Every one went Church camp already~ Sadded~ .. Hope all of you guys HAVE FUN~~ =D .. I'm like still stuck at home cause i dont have enough days of leave la .. So Poor thing~ haha .. Nvm !! Leslie also didnt go and now he is sleeping over at MY HOUSE FOR 3 DAYS !! Lol~ .. My parents also went for the camp so only left the two of us .. Hey hey dont go around having dirty thoughts I'm Not GAY .. Well but my boyfriend is .. =X .. OOPS .. JOKIN JOKIN !! .. I'm NOT GAY!!! HAHAHA ~
But thank god Leslie also never go lor .. Arbo I'll be SOOO SIAN .. 4 days without anything to do really sucks lor !! haha .. But since he's here we can go gym, go pay pool, go slack, Lol~ .. It would be More fun den being alone la .. HAHA ~~ .. How i wish i was at the camp TOO~ .. den i can have lots of fun too !! Haha .. Too bad~ .. I'm now stuck at home typing this POST!! .. Haha ..
I would be spending this 4 days SLEEPING ALOT !! .. Den after the 4 days force them to go out and stuff .. Haha =X .. I'm evil No? .. Oops =X .. Anyway Gtg now~ .. Blog is like SOOO rusty le .. But wadeva~ .. Haha .. BYE BYE!! =X