Long Time No Post !! hahaha ~ .. Okie .. So today i just failed my Advance Theory !! .. Omg lor .. Super suay ~ .. I guess not studyin doesnt help Haha .. =X .. Nvm i just got another dat 23 Augest .. Tats the day I'll officially Pass my Advance .. Lol ~ ..
Anyway I was readin my previous blog posts .. and i came to realise how much has changed haha .. Well i still kinda regretted joinin Poly .. Well .. Lets just say .. Its not 100% regret ba .. Cause if its not for me joining poly .. i wont be what i am today ba .. Lol .. Maybe better .. Maybe worst ? Haha
The past few weeks tat i didnt blog nothin much happened ba .. Eh .. Still the same routine of working den comin home to sleep .. den workin den sleeping .. But oh ya !! i've got somethin new !! .. My father hired a personal trainer for me .. Lol .. so add going down to the gym into that routine .. The personal trainer is quite ex sia .. Its like $75 an hour ?? Omg .. Thank god its not me who is paying lor .. Kekeke .. I've also suddenly got alot of things i wanna do .. I wanna learn tennis, wanna work ( though kinda lazy =_= ) .. Haha .. And I've jus decided to go job hunting like ASAP .. Haha .. hopfully i can find one which i like and pays well too !! =X ..
Anyway there's CAC competition tml .. captains ball de .. So meaning i've missed out on playing soccer for the .. like .. 4th week running ?? Omg !! How can .. I really really miss playing soccer .. Haha ~ .. But nvm at least i can play caps tml .. Lol .. Come to think of it .. There's like alot of stuff i can blog about .. Lol~ .. Father's day event and stuff .. But .. wadeva ~ .. I'm lazy already .. Keke .. So update nxt time ba .. Will be updating more regularly ba .. Cya !!
Ps. Btw for father's day i was in Ezra's family .. So Pastor Daniel was my DAD!! Cool rite? haha .. Alex was my brother too ~ Haha .. And I've gotta thank Ezra or helping me to buy my Shoes .. Addidas !! Soo nice .. and its only RM70 !! Haha .. =X ..