BLEAH!!! .. No ONE NOTICED MY HAIR ... I wanna cry le .. So Sad ~ .. Hahaha
I wasted like a bottle of dye and my hair is now only back to its former Brownish Glory .. =X . Urgh .. No difference >.< .. Nvm .. I this sat go cut .. den maybe Highlight blond AGAIN .. *Pls Note I Said MAYBE* .. I'm not TAT rich .. hahhaa ..
Hmm .. Tml i have NOTHIN to do .. Boring~ .. Nvm i try ask people to go out tml Muwahaha .. Go Anywhere also can .. Jus dun wanna stay at home Lalala~ .. Although its like kinda bad to my mummy la .. But .. NVM I'll talk to her when i get the chance !! .. I'm a GOOD BOY now .. Hahaa ..
Anyway badminton today was So So la .. Haha .. Ezra's like PRO?? haha .. He keep on smacking the stupid ball la .. i wanna smack him .. HAHA .. Today was kinda hibernating the whole day la .. Even at badminton i was like sleep playing =X .. Haha ..
Okie ~ .. GOtta go Zzz Le .. Like Soo Dead lor .. Haha . And suddenly my blog is sooo updated . But my tag board DIED .. WAD SIA .. SOMEONE SAVE MY TAG BOARD .. PLS ??? Hahaha ..
Still Waiting ..