Finished Reading HarryPotter !!
Duno why .. After I finished reading Suddenly a empty feeling jus came over me .. again. 4 years .. 4 years of chasing and reading the series and *tadah* it ends. Guess Everything has its own ending. Jus felt that HarryPotter ended too abruptly. But over all Still quite a cool book =D .. Haha ..
Anyway Jus enquired about the drums course .. its gonna be $80 a month .. 4 months for basic and alot alot alot more months before the course ends .. Hmm .. At least I'll be able to really pack my schedule to the brim .. Scary seeing wad is comin for me .. But i still really hope i can get the Job .. Starbucks!! .. Really Really seems like a nice place .. Haha =X ..
But .. I seriously guess, time is seriously funny, Time for fun is never enough, But while u're hurting time seems like its never gonna end. Yawn~ .. Nvm~ Pack Pack !! Coming Up, Driving Lessons, Drums Lessons, Gym, Tennis, Work and of course Tutorials and Projects .. HEY I'm a STUDENT STILL REMEMBER?? Hahaaa~ ..
Yawn~ Gotta go prepare le .. Gym starts in an hour .. Haiz .. The timin for gym is getting Earlier and Earlier .. My Life is seriously in pieces .. Yawn~ I missing sleeping without having a care in the world .. Guess tats wad u get when u grow up .. MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS !!
Zhao~