Hmm .. been Soo busy to blog this few days .. Its Gonna get busier =_=||ll .. Omg Sia .. I jus committed to TONS of stuff .. HAHA .. I'm gonna Start playing badminton with my Colleagues, Found a Coach For tennis, Continuing my Gym With my Coach, Den also playin Badminton with the church ppl? .. Wahaha .. Busy Busy !! ..
Jus dyed my hair today .. Kinda dumb la .. 1 bottle of dye 3 ppl share .. Okok .. sorry it was MY smart idea =X .. But i gave Kei too much dye le .. His Hair sooo short den i have him like 1/3 of the bottle .. When i have like twice his amount of hair .. =X .. Hahaha .. Kinda Stupid =_=||lll .. Anyway my hair turned out All right la .. Actually no change la .. Sadded .. Zzz .. But Wadeva .. At least i happy okie le Muwahhaa
Ytd watched Transformers !! .. Kinda cool la .. I officially announce that I LOVE BUMBLEBEE!! WoooHoo~ .. Hahhaa .. Its SOOO nice CAN????? Haha .. I gonna ask my dad to buy me tat car !! .. Wahahhaa .. =X .. *Evil Smile* .. And the movie was quite nonsense la .. But its worth it jus because of the CARS .. And Action Scenes .. HAHA .. Its been a LONG time since we went out as a HUGE group to watch a movie .. The last time we did this .. Hmm .. Was with mike ?? hahah .. Its like SOO long ago =X .. Kinda fun !! And planning the nxt movie le !! haha .. HARRY POTTER!! ..
Yawn .. 2 days at work .. Boring Boring Long Long Long days .. Hahaha .. luckily 6 more weeks .. and I'm FREE wahhaa .. I'll go Starbucks straight away to Work Muwahaha .. Time to get my life back on track .. It was jus going around in circles before this .. Hmm .. Now to get things DONE !! .. Tennis 1st !!! .. SUddenly got sooo much stuff to buy too .. Haha .. Gotta update my WishList Too .. Guess I'll do it some other day .. Tired .. =_=||llll
Totally Exhausted Zzz ... But loving every min of it .. Haha