Hmm .. My hair has been Cut. The hair which i used close to 6 months to have is now back to where it was .. Now its kinda short, But the fringe is Still long ?? Abit Too long la .. Hahaha .. But Wadeva~ .. Finally after putting it off for so long, I've cut my hair. Hahaha
Today went Caps after going down to cut my hair. Hmm .. Kinda Fun la .. Jus continue running around and did my usual nonsense, I fell down 3 times though and it REALLY HURTS !! ..
1st time i over estimated myself and thinking that i could do a mid twist in mid air to hit away the ball i jumped to try and get to the ball. Well .. I twisted alright, but landed on my Butt .. Ouch !! .. And i didnt get the ball .. So .. Zzz ..
2nd time i was running past racheal and asked her to throw the ball forward so that i can chase the ball. So i ran, and after i passed her she threw the ball behind me .. So i turned around and tried to get to the ball. But momentum threw me forward and .. Ya .. I fell on my Butt AGAIN .. Sadded ..
3rd time was the worst la, I just fell down after trying to jump and block Leslie, Grr tat guy is getting better and better at catching the ball lor ... Sadded .. Everyone's improving .. Only me =_=||lll .. Anyway I twisted my ankle when i landed la .. And because my ankle had no strenght all of a sudden. I fell down onto my backside AGAIN .. Wah.... Zzz .. 3 times !!! Pain ... Grrr ...
Anyway after Caps went to dinner and pool as well. Hmm .. Lets jus say XY, Eliz, Evan and Tricia can really us go start a band or something la .. They really love Singing and OMG .. they CANT STOP!!! .. =_=||lll .. hahahaha .. Worst thing ? They sing Really out of my generation songs .. Which is saying something considering I'm older den 3 of the 4 ppl in the group .. Hahaa ..
OK la .. Gotta sleep le .. NITE!!! ..
God BLESS !! .. hahaha ..