If i have to continue doing this, I guess i will ..
If its so hard, I'll just have to bite in and endure.
Even if the world start giving up on me, I guess .. I'll still be me ..
Doubt things would ever be the same, just gotta adapt ba ..
-------------------------------------------------------
Hmm .. Does it feel weird if u find that u're totally replaced?
The best thing is by someone who works exactly like you?
Maybe thats what happens, Well wadeva, I'm not gonna stay for long too ..
But still, being replaced jus comfirms tat i was never needed.
Well, i TOT i was special, Apparently not..
Ytd felt weird the whole day.. Apparently there are things i wanna do but cant do.
And I jus didnt could not understand why wasnt i able to do it ..
Hmm .. I always felt actions speak louder den words .. But there really doesnt seem to be any "action" to do. Even words lose its's power .. Kinda Sick feeling la .. Feel like you're in the middle of no where. Well .. It isnt the 1st time that happened already .. Ya .. Gotta live with it .. Dont know how long i can keep holding everything in ba .. But i doubt i'll explode anytime soon .. Haha ..
Anyway met the youths ytd actually for "movie" at J8 but in the end they went to have dinner, so being so close for me i jus went home to have my dinner .. Haha .. Well i'm Not hungry and my mum cooked, so jus dun waste the money!! haha .. After dinner Mike called, ask me to watch movie, so i agreed and went down J8 to buy the tickets .. Hahaha .. den met up with the youths again and started playing bridge .. Well i think we really can start a bridge club in church soon .. Hmmm .. Not a bad idea? hahah =X ..
Anyway the movie was kinda good .. But the cinema was freezing and i was half dead due to the lack of sleep inside the cinema .. Bu managed to keep myself awake .. Not bad hor ?? haha .. +X .. Nice movie though .. Invinsible Target .. Must watch !! hahaha