Time To Get Busy Busy Busy, Spent one whole week doing things, Keeping myself busy, Suddenly planned alot of things ahead.
Lets see, Got a tennis coach, Gym trainer, committed myself to the sound crew, committed myself to helping out during the parade during national day as well as planning to work at starbucks right after my attachment. There are suddenly things i want to take up again. things like drums (Check my blog's site name !!), driving and tons of stuff. Also want to take up a CCA too !! .. Though it may be too late la .. like last 6 months of my poly life den join a CCA .. Kinda dumb ..
Anyway is stuffing myself full of activities the way to go? Hmm .. Not sure .. Haha .. But it sure beats rotting at home, Well .. I'm already rotting my life away in office lor and I've rotted away 18 years of my life.. And I think its better for me to commit to all this now rather then waste my time deciding and stuff Wahaha.
Kinda afraid i over exert myself la .. Jumping into all sorts of things now .. WoooHooo ~ .. Though work's still limiting me from really enjoying life now lor .. Everytime i go to work I take a short trip down memory lane. Haha .. (Means i start daydreaming) .. hahaha .. Paiseh la .. It is TAT boring OKIE? .. now doing my final report and i'm like constantly stuck. EEK ..
Oh ya !! Lead worship today .. Well actually supposed to Lead in cell only .. But aftertat the guy and girl cell Combined .. So ya .. It became 2 cell worship =_=||ll .. XingYing was Co-leading with me and we sang like 4 songs ?.. WEll kinda FUNNY la .. its like we'll really STOP inbetween songs as we dont noe how to continue =_=||ll den thee will be the super awkward feeling la .. But wadeva~ We have fun okie le .. Muwahaha ..
Gotta thank Kei and Collin also, Thanks for helping me play even though it is like LAST min?? haha .. Stanley got sick .. and .. my guitarist didnt come .. So in the end Kei helpped ... Heng sia .. arbo i die .. =X ... Made quite abit of mistakes la .. We didnt prepare long enough and it was mistakes galore~ I missed the starting for some songs and Kei had to sing to let me know where am i .. Zzz ..
But NVM!! .. God has other plans for me !! .. Nxt time I'll be more prepared and i wont screw it up AGAIN !! .. Hahaha ..
Anyway .. Grr .. Irritating .. Nose bleeding .. Stupid peanut butter toast .. Made me too heaty .. Hahah .. IRRITATING .. Headache also .. Grr .. Must be not enough sleep .. NVM !! Tml can slowly slowly sleep le .. wahahaha ~ ..
P/s Things getting Kinda Messy Le .. Hmmm ... I'm stuck somewhere in the middle .. Lol .. I'm where I dont want to be .. HAHA ..
P/p/s Nice Song !! .. Haha .. Duno why the nice songs now like mostly Emo leh .. Duno .. Posted it because its nice =X .. wahaha .. Hope u all Like It !! ..