Disclaimer: Its Gonna be long !! Real Long =X .. Apparently cause I'm REALly bored, and typing this in office, therefore wad comes up I'll jus blog =X.. Lol~
Yawn .. Apparently lack of sleep is really bad, well at least for me la =X .. Today is like the 3rd week straight of not being able to have a nice 8 hour sleep. Well its kinda because I'm askin for it also la .. Keep going out, sleeping late, watching anime =X.. And my body's fighting back !! I'm getting sick now I'm like Urgh.. Horrible la =X .. a whole long list of funny funny things are happening to my body =_=||.. Best thing? its coming all together =X.. Bleah .. It really doesn’t rain, it Pours.
Anyway the past weekend was kinda fun, on Sat had Tennis and Gym again. This time Alex came down and joined us, and tat joker .. I seriously feel he's made to excel in sports lor .. No matter wad sport he's just NATURAL. Bleah … And to think I'm taking lessons too! haha .. But wadeva~ we all have areas where we're good and bad. I'll jus have to play more =X..
After Tennis went down FOP with Alex and Michelle, hmm kinda fun la .. Though it was kinda irritating when I cant see the lyrics, 1stly because I didn’t wear my specs and 2ndly because Delirious? has this weird slide show to show the lyrics. My eyes have a lag time of 2 seconds without glasses and with that slide show I can practically say I missed every word =X Oh ya .. Forgot to mention, I got a seat which has a speaker blocking my line of sight to the middle screen.. So add that to the fact most of their songs I dun really noe the lyrics de, in the end I jus stood there thinking how cool is the drummer =X.. Lol~ But Don Moen was cool! haha .. Violin Pro!!
Sunday passed just liketat too, went to church, slacked, went for meeting, slacked, den FOP and Slacked again. Bleah~ But at least on Sunday I was PREPARED, brought my specs, reached early and got a good seat, and I was ready for worship!! haha .. The preacher was fantastic, really cool =D. really funny to hear how he brings Christ into the 21st century =X haha .. But it wasn’t all jokes too, it really had a lot of meaning to me, especially now.
Anyway, my PSP is mine no more, decided that since its really no point for me to keep holding on to it and not use it, So I guess I'll jus pass it to someone who needs it. And ya I have passed it on. One of the crazy decisions I made in my life again =X Buying it without thinking through, I have also decided to only get my drums after I start attending the course, I don’t want to get the drums then decide that drums are not for me. its gonna be a much much bigger investment, and since its not gonna be my money, I better think properly. $1600 aint no small amount, well not for me la =_=|| ..
Oh .. Talking about drums, yesterday I went to the arcade to have my 1st "feel" of wad it is like to play. haha .. So cool, it wasn’t as easy as I thought la, because 99% of the songs there I have never heard before in my life therefore how to know the beat? But still, excuses aside, I still failed horribly la =X .. Wahhaha Luckily it was very quiet in the arcade, arbo I'm gonna appear in a video titled "Joker Playing Drums" on uTube. Details, forget it la =X.. Lets jus say when I saw more than 3 colours on the screen I would panic and lose my head completely. U get the idea .. Haha
Anyway the "President" of the Bachelor's club has officially resigned. Stupid guy, now so happy la .. But wadeva, Not Envious Not Envious Not Envious.. Grrr … =X .. Hahahhaa .. HEY Dumb Fool ! Better treasure it hor .. Later u come back to the club we're not gonna re-elect u as president lor .. DREAM ON =X .. Anyway I think I gonna stay in the club ABIT longer =X .. kekeke ~ Well, maybe longer .. Haha =X ..
I kinda spent 1 hour plus typing this post, Kinda fun la .. Its seriously like me talking to myself, Interesting, =X .. Hmm .. But anyway I think I better stop le ba .. Sleep abit in office, headache still quite bad? haha .. And I got close to 800 words in the post. Pro rite? haha .. like writing compo .. =X .. But seriously, cant help it but start smiling for "Mr President".. Its been so long huh? Finally got wad u wanted =X .. JIAYOU! need any help can ask me de .. =X .. Anyway Anyone who wants to know so the self proclaimed "President" is Dun bother askin me .. keke .. I promised to Keep Quiet ..
Chao~
BenLoo (HeY DAPH !! THIS IS WAD bL Means !!! HAHA)