Saturday, August 11, 2007
Yawn Madness !! I cant change the FONT!! Haha .. So Sorry Tommy, This is the BEST i can do to help Ur Eyes =X .. Haha~
Anyway Change of Blogskin !! Apparently nice ones are really hard to find already But wadeva~ Found mine !! haha .. CHAO~
------------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY!! ATTACHMENT ENDS!!! MUWAHAHA!!
Lol ~ Pardon me but I'm just crazy, HAHAHA, attachment, all 24 weeks of it has ended, Time really flies, Lol even though each day in office was a chore and time really crawls when you're sitting here and rotting it has officially ENDED!! Wahahaha, but the end of something marks the start of another, Starbucks is waiting for me! =X.
This week has been quite cool la, talked to a few of my old classmates and it is really interesting to find out how each of them are doing, most are rushing projects and studying for exams during this period Haha .. Makes me feel so blessed, feel sorry for them Haha.. But wadeva I had my fair share of "Suffering" too =X.
And apparently most of them are currently attached, *Green Eye Monster Emerges and Eats all of them Up* Hahaha .. Okok .. Stop crapping =X, but seriously my friends are like getting attached one after another LOR!!. BLEAH! Nvm Nvm .. I'll go chair that stupid bachelor's club. HMMPH! Kekeke..
Watched the movie Secret on Wed, ALONE! (See why they deserve to be eaten up? haha), Anyway the movie was kinda nice la =D. JayChou was as cool as usual, well he's acting as himself so what do you expect!! hahaha.. The movie was really cool too, there was A LOT of piano, and half way through the movie was a great twist. Nice! And the movie ended "Happily Ever After" hahaha. If life was a movie, how I wish this would be the movie =D. Hahaha. TOO BAD~
Anyway after the movie I went down to visit my grandmother =D, Its been ages since I last went down, I guess due to various things la.. Attachment and commitments, no time! Haha.. Nice Excuse rite? Hahaa =X But I went down on Wed la, actually supposed to meet Simon, Daryl and gang de but Grandmother More IMPORTANT! haha .. Sorry~ Lol =X. My grandmother still looks as Pretty as always, DON’T BELIEVE CAN ASK THE PEOPLE WHO SAW HER BEFORE!!!! haha .. my Grandmother looks super young de OKIE? =X.. But seriously I'm growing up le, hopefully I would become a somebody before my grandparents leave earth to join my Mother .. I want to at least be able to give to them a small portion of what they have given me, and not regret not being able to do something to make them proud. =D.
And ya!! Happy Birthday S'Pore!! hahaha~ Ytd went down to NDP to help out la, some Eco Earth thingy, as the name stats its about the environment but seriously I wont go into the details. Cause its super boring =_=||, the fun part only started when we started watching fireworks, Not bad SIA! hahaha =X But after awhile there started to be too much smoke in the sky, and it started to block our view of the fireworks =_=|| Darn!! The PAP smart sia, use the NDP as an excuse create so much smoke to send back to Indonesia de. Haha. OUR REVENGE FOR THE HAZE!! TAKE TAT !!! *HaiYak!* Okok .. Crappy =_=||lll .. Sorry la .. I stay hang out too much with BB Boys le =X .. Cold~ But ya IT WAS STILL NICE! haha .. Took A LOT of pictures =X ..
Hmm And today~ haha this would be my LAST post written from this place, Interesting, =D I seriously think I would miss this place, the happy times as well as the sadder times, there seriously is a lot of memories in this place sia =D. Now I just have to do it again, take all the memories and move on to the next phase of my life.
Finally its all over, and i'm gonna have a Big Big rest till the next phase of my life starts, 3rd sept, thats when i'll be working 8-5 again !! Haha .. So close yet so far =X ..
Chao!!
12:19 AM