It's kinda weird how feelings work, I can wake up feeling like I would rather die then face the day and suddenly on the way to work have my mood brighten up totally for apparently no reason. Queer, thought this may sound good, the opposite happens a lot too =D. So it’s a give and take case Haha.
Haven blogged for one week, been really busy I guess, or really lazy =X. Have to see how you look at it la! kekeke~ Kinda still doing the normal stuff, gym, slacking, being bored in office as well as more slacking! Hmm .. I seriously feel time seriously flies =D All of a sudden I'm left with only 4 days at work. Really look forward to it ending. But I wont start having a LONG LONG holiday, on the contrary I would start my Starbucks training right after attachment, then go on to my school CPTC training in September.
Hmm.. The drum lessons have not been confirmed yet, still waiting for my friend to tell me whether he wants to go. Which seriously slows things down a little, but I guess I better not jump into every single thing now, or else I wont even know what hit me in the end. Though I would start the lessons once I get my schedule going =D. And next on my wish list, my very own DRUM SET. Hahaha .. Quite cool sia .. Once I got that I would be able to start my own Band! I've got a piano, keyboard, guitar at home already. So maybe what's missing is the drums and maybe an electric guitar or a bass =X.. Maybe I'll learn? Wahaha ..
Okie enough of my nonsense le =X. But I seriously doubt there will be place to put my drums, bleah! Still have to make room for a new desktop for my mother.. She's so gonna be pissed Wahaha =X .. Nvm~ I jus gotta pray to god that she'll be more understanding and maybe she'll put the desktop into my already SUPER CRAMP room!! woo… Nice haha .. Then I'll have a UBER com which allows me to download as much movies, anime and songs as I can possibly fit into the com's memory!! hahaha .. Okok .. I'm like so entertained la =X .. OopS~
Anyway, finally completed the "Training" for my colleagues in the company, Didn’t do too badly la, apparently after the 1st time the nervousness I had have jus disappeared. Today I jus did what I could do and yup it feels so much better lor =D. More interaction with my colleagues in the training, so from a "teacher" position I became a "helper" which really made me significantly more relaxed. Guess wad, I even had time to crack a few jokes here and there .. Muwahhaa~ =X.. Super informal Training, but at the end of the day as long as they understand it'll be okie! haha ..
Looking back at the week, I realised, it really feels good to help others hor? Gives people a sense of being of use. Even though it may be tiring at times, jus looking at the end results and seeing others smile would just instantly brighten up my day. =D. So nice.. No matter how down you are, there would still be people who would need your help. keke . Makes us feel important huh? =X .. Nice! keke ..
Anyway THIS IS A SUPER DUPER LONG POST!! .. Well I kinda typed it in office when I have absolutely NOTHING to do. So .. ya .. =X Anyway Hope it wont be too long before I have something interesting to update again. Wahahaha ..
If someone really so Bo Liao to read all the way till here, you must be
1. Very Bored
2. Very Very Bored
3. Feel that My post is Entertaining, Which also means u must have a real sad life cause I think watching grass in the wind is more interesting den my super duper long Crap Post Lol~ ..
Haha~ .. I go read harry potter le !! Reading the 2nd time cause I'm bored.. Well I wrote this super nonsensical post, Proves that I'm bored already rite? =X .. haha .. CYA!