Long Time Since I Updated .. Haha .. Been Kinda Busy .. Okie .. Not Only Kinda .. Is VERY .. Seriously not getting enough sleep, but I'm seriously not doing myself any flavors by waking up at 3am to watch the England Vs Germany Match (Its So Boring Can???). Yawn~ So Before I go and get my Beauty Sleep, I'll Jus update my Blog. Kekeke =D.
Hmm Its Been Starbucks Starbucks and More Starbucks this few days, Ytd was Fun, I went Rockclimbing !! Haha .. Quite Fun, Actually Its VERY fun, but because i got blisters on both my palms, so its not Tat fun anymore . Hahaha .. Yawn~ I was like sooo Owned by that stupid Wall .. DUN CARE!! I'm Gonna train and conquer that Wall!!! Hahaha ..
Today was kinda Packed too, Worked Opening Shift then went Gym, I had to buy a Cake for my Super Duper CUTE SISTER!! It was her Bday today !! Haha .. She's now 4 !! And She Loves the present I gave her Kekeke, Yayness ! Anyway I Finally took some more Pictures .. Its Been SOOO long since i last updated with pictures, Lol HOW CAN? Did I Stop Zi Lianing ? Maybe .. Kekeke =X
Okok So Here's the Pictures !!
See ?? Uber Cute !! Hahaha
Get The Point ?? Hahaha =X ..
That's Everyone !! My Maid is Takin the Pic =D
Me and the Princess of the Nite =D ..
Ok la !! Gotta go Sleep le ... Yawn ~ Advance Theory Tml, Now my schedule is like soo packed I really dun mind if i fail =X .. KEKEKE .. Yawn~ Like "Someone" always says.. God Will Lead ... Bah ~ hahaha ..
A Smile Work Wonders, Jus Smile, Only the 1st one would be Hard, You'll feel better After More Smiles =D .. Believe in Miricles, Cause You Yourself are One !!