Bam!! 2nd Update Today, Hahaha .. Kinda realised that results cant be altered, therefore no use crying over spilled milk, I'll jus enjoy the rest of the milk in the cup I have.. =X .. Jia You !!!
Actually these few days have been really hectic for me, time really flies when u're busy. Every day passes like a dream, its the exact same routine everyday .. Wake up, Bathe, Go to Sku, Come home, Sleep, Repeat Cycle. Hahaha .. Seriously the timing is Horrible .. 12 - 8pm =.= It seriously jus zaps away at the already limited social life i already have .. Bah! .. And now with work also in the equation, my schedule for Saturdays and Sundays is like Packed? I dun even have time to Study !! .. Ytd I reached home at 4.30am, and later at around 1pm Its off to work I go ~ Haha .. Interesting!
But seriously speaking, It has been really draining for me physically, but emotionally, I guess Its time my brain has a good rest and let my body function on auto pilot =D .. Keke .. I'm really starting to miss the times where I could jus chill and relax, Play Soccer, Dota and Etc. But this aint that bad either.. =X
Oh ya!! Happy BeLated Bday Daph!! .. Hahaha ..