Finally, 8-5pm Classes End Today .. From today onwards It'll be 12-8pm EVERYDAY! Three "6.30am - 1am" days later I'm DEAD tired, No Choice, Work is important !! Well, Important to me la =D .. Keke .. Finally get to rest well tonite!
Sku has been quite okie until now, Apparently I'm having the CPTC Training with NYP students, apparently the link I have with NYP students run DEEP .. Haha .. Like Tons of Church ppl from NYP, Online friends NYP, Ex Classmates NYP, BAH!! Why are NYP students EVERYWHERE? Haha ... But still I kinda envy NYP!! they got like so much more GIRLS den NP .. Zzz .. But still, 1 thing is for sure! NP guys REALLY look better .. WAHAHAH~ =X .. OK la .. maybe only this batch NYP guys look like Shyt ..
1st Week is coming to an End already, 5 more weeks only! Now I'm taking a Long Long break from everythin I've been doing, Gotta Clear up some Stuff, God I'm Tried .. Haha .. Anyway I've Passed my "Bar Test!" So now I'm in Starbucks for GOOD! Yay~ I simply love working at Starbucks, Especially the closing shift! I can take TONS of food home from starbucks and my Mother and Sisters LOVE IT.. Haha .. So Breakfast for them! Got tons of Free Coffee too, But i guess I'm Seriously Sick of coffee for Quite some time .. =_=||lll ...
Tadah! I'm officially called "Ah Beng" at starbucks, WHY?? Do i look like one? I mean, I DONT EVEN SMOKE!! Sianned ... I have to keep reminding everyone that I'm not Ah Beng!! my dad didnt giv me a "G" after Ben or else I would have benn called Bengjamin. Yuck soo UnCool CAN??!! Haha, but Starbucks people are cool =D, Really really helpful and cheerful, I seriously have to start hanging out with such people le, GOOD BYE EMO PPL! Haha .. But wait.. I dont ever have Emo Friends wad .. =_=||ll Wadeva~ Hahahha ..
Anyway Tried playing Audition today, My god it's hard!! my hand eye co-ordination SUCKS! Hahah .. And 1 more thing, I realised I cant differentciate Left from Right, Bad rite? haha .. But Anyway I had fun Playing Haha .. And JEAN I WON 2 TIMES!! Yay!! .. But still got owned for like 5 -6 rounds .. Yikes =X .. Anyway I had fun. Hahaha!!
Tml Sku again!! Looking forward to playing Soccer or Basketball during break tml, Apparently because I'm at Jurong Island and Stuck with a REALLY lousy canteen, our lunch (Or Should i Say Dinner) hour is used for Sports !! WE got like the ONLY basketball court on Jurong Island !! haha .. Uber Cool! and I still cant shoot hoops for nuts =X .. Keke .. Gotta train le .. 6 Weeks i've GOT TIME!
Okok~ I Realised that I've been blogging nonsense until now, but WADEVA ITS MY BLOG U NOE? kekeke =X .. Oops~ SORRY!! Cannot piss off my readers .. Kekek .. I got i got 1 LOYAL reader, But guess no more le, Someone Jus "DIED!" hahahaha ... NVM I'll blog for myself .. Haha =X
Oh ya!! LOOK OUT FOR NEW CHANGE IN SONG!! haha .. Yawn~ Damn bored Now though =X .. KEKEKE!! So WAIT! Cya !!!
Hope I'll be able to Update more regually from now on ~ But I'll jus "Hope" 1st ba .. hahaha .. ZHAO!!! Cya!!