This was supposed to be a Cheerful and Interesting Post, but Mr Eddie Loo Ruined everything, I've got enough problems of my own, U Seriously feel i LOVE getting a C+ for my freakin attachment?? U seriously feel I LOVE seeing my grades go up in Smoke? Why Dont u Ever understand? Are my grades the only thing you care about?
Are you really that Concerned about me? Seriously ?? If you really are THAT concerned about me, you would have noticed that Starbucks has NOTHING to do with my grades, Nil, Zero, The only factors That affected my grades occured during that past 6 months of attachment. So please dont act as if Starbucks screwed up my Grades and that you understand me, You NEVER did, all u had to do was Stay at home and ask "How was School". Do you, even after 3 years, know what course I'm doing?? I guess you're still struggling to think of which school am I from.
And If you want me to leave this sorry "hotel" i call home, I will, But If you want me to leave Starbucks, I will NEVER do it, I know what to do with my life, and its MY life not yours, you had your chance and you had decided wad you wanted to be, so please jus leave me alone and let me screw up my own life.
I dont understand why I'm blogging like that, Why does things Never change? after years and years, the R/s i had with him barely goes beyond the occasional Hi's and Byes. What do you want me to do???!! Stop makin decisions for me, the Tighter you want to hold me, the more likely I'm gonna kick you in the face. Trust me on this.
Please dont Talk to me unless you can back up your actions with proof