Why are things in Life not coming together like pieces of a puzzle, Everytime I got one part of my life "fixed" another part of my life would need "fixing". Am I not able to ever simply live my life? When ever i thought I had the world, I would jus be crushed by my very own expectations, totally.
God, where are you when i need you? Why is it I dont ever feel you? Till now, after duno how many years, I jus dont feel what others feel, Why are there always questions that can never be answered? Am I tat lousy a person that even You are gonna forsake me? ...
I feel like giving up on myself, but even though I'm saying all these stuff, I doubt I will give up, at least not yet. Am I just being too thick headed, maybe i was meant to drown out and die, not just remain fighting. Or I'm jus doing things wrong, ARGH! I jus wanna be immersed in one part of my life, where all these nonsense are far away from my thoughts. But somehow, the more I avoid, the larger the problem.
Is My Promise Ever Gonna Be Fufilled ?