Haha .. I'm bored !! Supposed to do some "editing" for my CEL report, but in the end I think i'll jus blog .. Today was not bad overall la, tot i was gonna be late for my class today cause i was happily slacking at home and forgot all about class .. Haha .. When i finally realised i got class I was had only 30mins to bathe and start goin to sku =.= .. But surprisingly i was still able spend 5 mins wondering what to wear for sku and still was only 15mins late !!
In class today the the lecturer happily announced that he's gonna create a club called Rainbow Club for those who are sightly weaker in the subject. I was like "....." WHY RAINBOW CLUB!!! Haha .. Den i ask him whether he's one of the few who were fighting for the abolishment of penal code 377A .. *In case you didnt noe I was suggesting that he's gay* .. HAHAHAH!! Den i also suggested that he should rename it Process Control Club (Process Control is the subject he's teaching) and call it PCC FOR SHORT!! HAHAHAHA~! .. Ingenious =X ..
Aftertat went to meet Shermeen, Shups and Andy for Lunch at SIM den went down to Libary to do abit of my PED project. Went for work after tat and realised that I read the schedule wrongly =.= .. I read 16:00 as 6pm ... Dead .. Wads wrong with my maths now !! .. Oh ya .. Marked out 3 Oreo Cheese Cakes today .. haha .. So HAPPY!! .. Its like soo YUM!! Hahaha
Ok la .. I'll do something "Coffee Girl" tagged me to do .. Haha ..
On the outside]
Name: Benjamin Loo JM
Birth Date: 23 Nov 1988
Current status: Single
Eye color: Black? (Cant See my Eyes =.=)
Hair color: Black? (Duno Whats my Hair Colour Alr)
Righty or lefty: Righty? (Wads This?)
[On the inside]
Your heritage: Zhong Guo Ren
Your fear: Rejection
Your weaknesses: Doing things without thinking it through.
Your perfect pizza: SEAFOOD !! Tons and Tons of IT!! Haha
[Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow]
Your first thought this morning: "That Alarm Clock DIDNT WAKE ME UP!"
Your last thought before bedtime: "I better Finish my Report TML!"
Your most missed memories: Those were the Times Haiz..
[Your Pick]
Pepsi or coke: Mug Root Beer? =X ..
McDonald's or Burger King: BK
Single or Group Dates: Single Date??? Single Date wad la =.= ..
Adidas or Nike: Adidas!! I like Nike Shoes though =.=
Tea or Nestea: Tea ba .. wads Nestea?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: For Here, Single, Grande, Extra Caramel Drizzel, Caramel Mac!!
[Do you]
Smoke: No
Curse: Occasionally, Ok la .. Maybe Abit more =X
Take showers: Duh =.=
Have a crush: Maybe?
Think you are in love: Nah .. Not Yet ..
Go to school: Ngee Ann Poly !!
Want to get married: If I get the right person.
Believe in yourself: Of Course! I'm The BEST! Really? =X
Think you are a health freak: No?! What for? haha
[In the past month]
Drank alcohol: Nope.
Gone to the mall: Yup, NorthPoint Counted rite? =.=
Been on stage: YES! (In my Dreams Though =X) Hahaha!
Eaten sushi: Yes! Thanks MIKE!! (FREE~)
Dyed your hair: No =.= .. I want to dye again though.
[Have you ever]
Played a stripping game: No, My friends didnt wanna vomit =.=
Changed who you were to fit in: Yeah, I guess Sometimes, "Smile boy, Smile!"
[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: Hmm.. 30?
[In a girl/guy]
Best eye color: Black Ba.
Best hair color: Black with blond Streaks would be nice!
Short or long hair: LONG!
[What were you doing]
1min ago: Blogging? Duh.. This Post LONG SIA!
1hour ago: Doing my Report, Haiz I'm a Good Boy.
4.5hours ago: On my way Home From Starbucks!
1month ago: CPTC Training!
1year ago: Eh.. In Class? =.=
[Finish the sentence]
I love: Working in Starbucks!
I feel: Bored, enough to do this =.=
I hate: Acting Jus to Fit In
I hide: Tons of Stuff, Mostly Unhappy Stuff =X
I need: A GENIE!!
[Tag 5 people]
1. Alex Ching
2. Shermeen
3. Amanda Ang
4. Cindy
5. Daphne (Haha Here's Something To BLOG About) =X
Bored YA? haha .. Finally Done .. EXTREMEMLY LONG POST!!