<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 05, 2007
Its been a week since i last posted, Apparently its been longer then a week lor! Haha .. Time is passing soo quickly now, I dont even realised that 5 weeks had just gone by and next week would be the last week that I would spend in CPTC ..

This week was a week of REAL Fun, My friends and I had a "Party" on Wed and me as well as a few of my friends went over to his house to stay over Tuesday Nite. Its weird what happens when you put a group of "Quite" Immature Guys together, We had a Hell of a time! Hahaha .. Played Basketball barefooted and now I've got Blisters All over my feet, Played Heart Attack in my friend's Living room causing the neighbours to complain, and stuff like tat =_=||ll .. Madness !! Haha ..

Den ytd went to Queensway Intending to Find Shoes, BUT in the end I couldnt find ANY that i liked lor .. Sooo Sad Can??? Walked for a few hours somemore .. But I think I'll jus keep the money 1st and hope i'll finally get to find a pair that I Like =X .. But still i had fun goin down Queensway and jus walking around, Window shopping is Not TAT bad .. =X ..

Actually Come to think of it .. This post wasnt supposed to be soo Short, but i got alot of stuff i cant blog about cause if the "Information" falls to the wrong party I'll be Dead Meat.. Tsk Tsk .. So I better Keep my mouth Shut ba .. Wahaha !
9:46 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010