I've Removed my previous post, Hmm .. Realised that I should not "blast" my parents online, Its kinda like talking behind someone's back. Hmm, but still I've done it countless times =.= .. Guess I better learn my lesson soon ..
Anyway, things between my father has gone to an all time low, and we nearly got into a quarrel yesterday. Well I say nearly because I ended the conversation without losing control of my head. Which was a super duper hard thing to do. But I think I've managed to control what I'm saying already.
Apparently my dad still wants me to quit working at Starbucks, but I'm seriously enjoying my time there, I guess I'll just have to persevere and hope that after some time he'll understand.
Come to think of it, things really changed, in a few short months I've totally lost touch with what i really was. And I seriously doubt that my change was all for the better. I really hope that I can start being a much more responsible person from now on but there are times where I really dont know where I stand. Be it in church or school, I'm like forever lost somewhere. Haha ..
Really hope things would pull through, work is already a huge part of me already, hope my dad would finally understand that it's not about what I work as, but seriously its about me. I know I'm not a fantastic son, but I hope its not too late to do something about it.
Sorry Everyone. Sorry..