Yawn!! Fast Update!! Hahah .. Its been a LONG Time since I updated so quickly after my previous post, but I'm jus Really bored Hahaha .. Jus completed my "Night Shift" for CPTC this morning, it was kinda fun =D. Spent close to 8 of the 12 hours slacking and crappng with my friends and stuff, as most of the things in the plant require time for it to cool down/ heat up, we spent most of the waiting time jus chit chatting and stuff Lol~
Got to know some stupid tricks from Song yesterday, apparently his friends taught him some magic tricks and he performed it for us, but because we saw him prepare for the trick it was simply hilarious to see other ppl getting conned by it. I've been laughing ALOT when with my friends in school, I think we're all jus a crazy bunch of people Haha ..
I've also got to experience something that I would be able to experience only once in a lifetime, and that is to climb a "distillation column" at nite!! It was so NICE!! Imagine this, standing on a platform about 3 or 4 meters in diameter thats 15 close to 15 stories above the ground. And the best thing? Its the tallest "Building" all around, so that means THE VIEW IS FREAKING AWESOME!! Haha .. Amd the neighbouring plants are all lighted up and pretty!! Haha .. But one of my main regrets is being so high up and not being able to see the stars at all, I guess Jurong island is jus TOO polluted for us to see any stars .. Haha .. But it was SHIOK! ..
Haha .. today I'm going Settler's Cafe to meet up with my M.I. Peeps, Sounds interesting hahaha .. Board Games Board Games !!! Kekek .. I'm already thinking of how fun iT's gonna be le .. But i still think i'm severely lacking sleep.. Slept only from 10am - 1pm.. BAH .. Wadeva I'll jus sleep tonite when i Come home .. Hahahaa ...
Alright, I'll Zhao le .. CYA FOLKS~ hahaha ..