<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 28, 2007
I'm BACK! haha

I realised that its only 4 days since i last blogged but I've got TONS of stuff to Update. Haha~ Christmas Eve, Christmas, Projects, Medical Checkup for NS, Chalet and obviously MORE PROJECTS! Hahaha Life has been eventful ya? =X

There really seems to be Tons of things to update lor, and i really do not really know where to start, maybe i'll just start with Christmas Eve. Hmm, Went out the whole afternoon with YiTing and Pigeon. The whole day was practically spent at Orchard where we kinda walked around trying to shop for things, Oh ya ! I found a place that serves better coffee than Starbucks! It hurts to say to say this but ya! Gloria Coffee is Nicer then Starbuck's! I feel so much like a traitor .. Keke ..

Anyway YiTing was a Uber Loser on that day! She was a Vegetarian!!! Hahaa .. So the 3 of us couldnt go and eat MEAT! EekK~ Man cannot Leave on Bread ALONE! =X I need MEAT !! LoL~ .. But sadly we still decided not to eat meat so that Miss YiTing wont have to envy us .. See I'm nice! Anyway went home at around 8plus? then slept till 12am and went down to town again! Watching a midnight movie at 4am So gotta reach there earlier =.= "I Am Legend" was nice! Kinda la~ Will Smith really can act seh =D .. And some1 was crying like through the whole show la! =X .. Tsk Tsk~

So Christmas eve ended and Christmas started with me going off to work! haha .. No sleep alright?! Zai! Movie ends 6plus, Work starts 8am - 4pm. WooHoo~ Was on auto pilot throughout my shift but apparently when i'm on auto pilot I CDR better then when i'm awake =X .. Keke. Which was Really sad? But I upsold a PEPPERMINT GREAN TEA LATTE! Yayness!

Afterwork met up with ZhiZhong (Z3) and Edmund to slack around. But as Orchard really wasnt the place to be on a Christmas Night we decided to jus go Sakura Buffet at Orchard to eat and Nuah. When there Z3 started Scanning EVERY GIRL in Sakura la .. Tat Horny guy, Hahaha~ We were crapping and commenting on the various people in the place =P, and since i was Ultra hyper i started laughing like mad in the place, OmgOmg~ my Image!!! But it was fun la~ We ate Tons too! kekeke.

After Sakura I went back to Store with my friends cause we ran out of ideas of places to go to, and as I was Uber broke we decided Starbucks is the best cause i get free Water! Hahaha. So I went back to store and started crapping IN STORE! I realised, I'm really crappy ya? Esp when i'm Not awake .. Haha! So just stayed around till YiTing Punched out and we went home together. Finally Slept !! Hahaha~

Boxing day was jus plain boring, Went to change my Laptop charger in the morning as it spoilt AGAIN and i had to do my project. So went to take bus, 4 buses just drove PASS ME!! Because they were kinda full and i was alone at the busstop they just didnt want to stop at all for me!!! So i stupidly waited 1 hour for a bus willing to Stop for me .. =.= .. Got to SimLim aftertat and changed my Charger, I kinda feel that they are Cheating my $$!!! Changed 2 times in like 2 months!! Argh ~ Wadeva Who ask me wanna save on this kinda thing? =X Went down to school aftertat, Nuah Nuah Nuah then went home. Haha

Yesterday was Super Tiring, Went down to the medical checkup, Darn! It was Horrible la ! 1st i cannot bring my camera phone into the place la! so i was out of contact with the world for like 5 hours? 2ndly they cheated my feelings can! they wrote on the letter they sent that the test would take 4-5 hrs I was there for 6plus 7 hours lA!! And because of tat Poor Jerome had to wait for me at Pasir Ris mrt for 2 hours =X .. So when i finally reached Costa Sands "Resort" it was like 6pm already lor .. Totally cannot do anything even if i wanted to =X.

And Surprise Surprise!! Pigeon has her Chalet just next door to me can? =.= .. I was like at r08 and she was at r09. Haha .. So coincidential la! Tsk Tsk, Aftertat we kinda jus went around and Nuahed. My Chalet ppl 90% all i didnt noe de. Den got to know some of the people only ytd. But it was alright la =.= In the end didnt spend anytime with them at all =X .. Oh ya .. Gotta thank Jerome for the Haggen Daz Icecream! Haha .. He was soo nice! He bought me a Large Pint of Haggen Daz IceCream!! Maccadamien Nuts ! Yummy! Lol~

Anyway tried the whole night to get pigeon to tell me who she "Falling" for, but to no avail. Haiz~ Tell me secret mah! I like hearing secrets !! Hahahah~ Hor YiTing ? =X

Waoh a Super long post sia~ =X Its only been 4 Days!! And i'm workin Graveyard Shift Tonite! Omg oMg ~ I'm soo dead =X Gotta sleep le. I'm Exhausted!



Eeek! EeeeeK! *Shoo!~*
5:00 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010