<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Its been some time since i last blogged, actually not tat long ago la. But still tons of stuff happened during this period of time I went "Mia". Actually there is seriously tons of stuff I want blog about, but time and again it just becomes a draft in my list of posts and gets deleted from memory. But then again, I dont really have a "mini fan club" so updating isnt so much of a issue. hahaha .. =X


Anyway kinda realised that I'm slowly becoming more and more of a "Loner" already. Hey, not that i want it to be that way you know? =X .. But now I've started getting more used to being alone. I've used to dread this feeling but then now other den a little sense of disappointment I've slowly gotten numb to it all. Bleah~ Wadeva? Yeah?

Had the event of Sat, but it was seriously disappointing, not the organising team, they did a great job in getting everything to run well, but seriously I guess my team was tagged as the team to hate from the start. Well I guess having a few players who have never played Captainsball before was my mistake as well cause they started banging into everyone just to try to get the ball. Well, I should have known. I was registered under YMM but seriously, I guess my team should have had another catagory for ourselves. We were just the "Outcasts" i think.

Well we won both Soccer and Captainsball, but seriously winning didnt feel all that great, in fact i would have rather we lost den win, whats with all the unhappy faces all around us. My team was strong, but then again who would register a team for a competition just to go there and lose? Well its Stupid and since I wasnt asked to join the other YMM team i just created another team with the people who were "Outcasted" along with me. Is that my fault? Well guess it is.

Got "Preached" for playing rough during the competition, but then again as my team was the "marked" team this was just going to be the case. I guess I can Blab on and on and on about this and the only thing i can get from this would be that I'm trying to "defend" my team. So Wadeva, I'm not gonna explain my actions, whats done is done, go think about it, I've always given my all to any game i've been playing, be it soccer, captainsball or any other sport. And if my all is rough to you guys, den why start complaining now? I've been like that All Along.

I treat everyone on court as Players, and i feel that not giving your all and giving others "chance" is disrespectful, I've played against much stronger teams and got trashed but I rather get trashed by a team of players giving their all den lose marginally to a team who isnt even putting in effort to play. I just didnt disrespect my oppositions on the Court and I got condemned. Seriously we could have just looked damn bored and won them anyway lor.

Believe me or not, but I personally didnt play my best while playing against the "weaker" teams. But i kept to myself about it, Should i just shout "Hey! Anyhow play la, Giv them Chance la, They are Lousy". Who after hearing this would have any motivation to play at all? Anyway every team on that day played to WIN, if that wasnt the case we wont have met YMM at the finals. Rite?

I seriously wont even start on numerous dubious calls that the ref made that day, lets jus take it as mistakes or maybe a handicap to even things up. But seriously even the people who wasnt in my team could tell that some of the calls were seriously Bias, So what impressions does this give to the non christians around about Christians? Aint that image what we were trying to "maintain"?

Anyway, i've gotta say this again, we're just friends now, nothing more then normal friends. So dont give me special attention, if you really treat me as just a normal friend then pls only do things that friends do, and if you dun keep a special look out for everyone then pls dont look out for me in particular. And I've still gotta say this, please explain that overly enthusiastic celebration for the opposition when we conceded if we were really "friends". As far as i know i would NEVER do something liketat to anyone i know personally, So dun giv me this shit that you're concerned, cause if u were a real friend you would not have made it public that you are against my team and kept everything till the end of the game. So pls pls dun try to deny, its usless, i've got own eyes and ears to understand what you're trying to say. I know that when u cheered for them it was not to "encourage" them it was more to make my team know we were not well liked. If you got nothing to say pls dont say ANYTHING, trying to defend jus makes urself look worst. If u think that by saying that you're not a fake i would believe you're soo wrong. trust me. I know better. I've really really got nothing to say to you already, if you wanna make this public den so be it alright? I wanted this thing to end on the court and just move on no matter what i feel inside but you've gotta post on your blog ya? So okie .. if you want a response here it is. Take it or leave it. I dun really care what you think of me already. I can be a bastard to everyone who reads this but seriously I've got no one i gotta impress and i dont wanna be fake to anyone. this is ME and if you think i've changed i gotta tell u I DID. not everyone stays the same thats why i didnt giv u a chance when you wanted it. This shit is seriously too much. I've got enough on my head already and this is all that matters to you. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

If we're friends you should know your place.

2:33 AM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010