<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 14, 2007
New Blog Song! Lol~

Teardrops From My Guitar
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need andEverything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cause its so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

CHORUS
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishin on a wishin star
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She better hold him tight,And give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
and know she's lucky cause

CHORUS
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishin on a wishin' star
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do

So I'll drive home alone,
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
He's the time, taken up
But there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into

Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see..

Tsk Tsk, Another week passed by, and for Once i'm feeling relaxed and happy after the common tests ! haha .. After all my papers I realised that I should do quite well this common test ba? But i gotta continue to Mug for another 2 more months !! Final semester ending. I'm Leaving Poly Already!!

Had Store BBQ yesterday, Hmm things were quite alright la. Didnt stay long as well. I'm just So tired =X and add to the fact i had alcohol keke .. I was so Dying by the time i was going home. Tiring Tiring ! Bicycle rides are just So Nuah~ Hahaha .. Cycled from Yishun to Bishan yesterday nite and my god! My legs really feel like breaking after that =X .. Keke

Anyway Tons of projects coming up soon. So gotta Mug MUg MUG!! =X ..


How I Wish Things Were Just More Simple, But still Its Just Getting More and More Complicated ..
1:49 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010