<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 01, 2007
Won't Go Home Without You"
Maroon 5

I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say
Oh
The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you


The taste of your breath, I'll never get over
The noises that you made kept me awake
Oh
The weight of things that remained unspoken
Built up so much it crushed us everyday

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you


It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

Of all the things I felt but never really shown
Perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go
I should not ever let you go, oh oh oh

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you
And I won't go home without you



Tsk Tsk, New blog song! Haha .. I've never really liked Maroon 5, till this song that is !! haha .. Jus like the way he kinda "Whines" through the whole song, It really makes the song nicer! Lol.

Anyway It has kinda been a Long time since i last posted, actually been kinda busy la. But then again when was i ever NOT busy? haha. Lots of stuff happened this month and things which i thought i've got it all controlled jus came up again. I guess in the end I'm jus still affected by all this nonsense happening around me. =X

Ytd was Horrible, Argh! Went down to help mike pack up his office as he was gonna move on monday but i totally DIDNT NOE I WOULD HAVE TO FACE MY GREATEST DISLIKE!! I Hate cockroaches !!!! Ytd while packing his office I was kinda "Fearless" at 1st jus taking every box without any fear. THATS UNTIL I OPENED A BOX WITH 3 -4 Cockroaches INSIDE!! Omg Omg OMG! I was totally freaked out aftertat la. And best! Mike was constantly commenting on how useless I am. But seriously I HATE COCKROACHES!!! Eeeek!!

And ytd i saw COCKROACHES of ALL shapes and sizes!! So i gave up packing the inside of the room and went to the hall. Kinda "Sabotaged" Jerome to go into the room to pack la, cause i went out to take his Spot Haha. And apparently I'm not the only one who Hates cockroaches!! hahaha .. Apparently Jerome does too! Lol~ So I'm NOT A WUSS, I'm NOT!!! =X Kekeke .. Only Mike's weird!! Haha ..

Why god, why create COCKROACHES!!! i mean if u wanna create somethin, can u make it look nicer and less Gross? Urgh .. At least make it move slower so that i would be able to COLLECT myself before running away! Hahaha .. I can only tolerate cockroaches if i see them running AWAY from me, but when they start running AT me i totally flip. I dun CARE, I mean i HATE IT!!! hahhaa ..

Oook .. Duno why this whole post started becoming a rant against Cockroaches, but Wadeva!! I still HATE THEM! Hahaha .. Why GOD? WHY???!! =X

Anyway ytd after leaving the cockroach infested office Mike and I went over to Geylang FOR FOOD (Stop What u're Thinking U SICK MIND!)!! and i mean REAL FOOD, not the "Live Chicken" nonsense =.= .. Zzzz .. Anyway the food at Geylang is Really NICE LOR!! haha .. Yum Yum~ I most prob would be goin there more often already .. Kekeke .. Cheap and GOOD FOOD~ Lol~ ...

Oh ya, Today was working at Starbucks, and got to know that BurgerKing next to us caught fire ytd! So it was closed !! haha .. So all the hungry people looking for croissants had no choice but to come over to Starbucks and buy the Uber EX Croissants Lol! Interesting~ Hahaha .. I mean we've experienced Flooding and Fire already Whats NEXT?? haha .. Maybe we'll have an earth quake SOON~ =X .. And then it'll be OUR time to close shop !! Lol~ ..

Wadeva~ This has been a LONG LONG post, And ITS NOT EMO! Haha .. =P

ChaO~
11:44 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010