Wadever, Anyway yesterday was Great!
Met up with a few of my Secondary Sku classmates to go Prawn Fishin! Lol~ Its kinda stupid la, but then it was nice getting to know how everyone is doing after 3 years! Haha .. Jus sit down, throw the bait far far away and sit down to chat. Quite nice ya?! Haha. Oh ya! We caught 30 prawns in 3 hrs using 4 rods.. Tat means, we paid $120 for a mere 30 prawns! Yikes, we suck!
Anyway after prawn fishing we made an Impromptu decision to go to my house for Steam boat, So we went over to NTUC to get tons of nonsensical food (Meat balls, Vege, Meatball, Tofu, and more Meatballs!) Haha and had quite a nice dinner at my place. =D
Aftertat we made ANOTHER insane decision, to catch a midnight movie. So off we went down to Orchard and caught the movie "Rule #1" its quite scary la. I mean the 'Shock' factor was really damn horrible la, a few times i think i nearly kicked the head off the person sitting in front of me when i jerked. Haha Stupid movie!! Haha
But i think the best part of yesterday was the Catching up part la! Haha.. Tons of ppl are like attached now lor! Even the people who I never really thought would. Hahaha! I'm like damn bad la! But seriously Who Cares! =X
Okok~ Time to catch up on some of my much missed SLEEP! I havent slept since 11am on SAT! its 24 hrs! Haiz~ I'm LAZY!! Hahaha!
Cya!
*)(!*#$) - I'm Still Pissed