I Uber Love my BlogSong! haha!
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
And i'm lazy to put the Lyrics onto my blog so Google it urself Okie?! haha!
Anyway I jus came home from watching Forbidden Kingdom!
Not a bad show la, but quite lame at some parts.
The only ++ Point??! The Actress is VERY VERY VERY PRETTY!!! AD!!! Hahaha
Anyway life other den today has been totally Work Work Work. Its like Super Duper BORING. But I've found ways to waste time already! Other den slacking off and chatting with the Auntie from the news stand I've started going on regular 30mins rotating breaks. So 30mins we go into LotONE and start shopping, playin arcade, and wad not.
This job is super Unfufilling, I go to work everyday trying to do my best, give my all. But i've just got to step into my Boss's office and my mood totally changes. I totally dont feel as if they understand what we feel AT ALL. They expect us to just walk around for 12hours and start approaching random people and give our assistances. BUT PLS! whenever we approach ANYONE, they always give us a weird look as our shirts look nothing more then normal Polo tees. So we look like we're there to take buses and not work. So its like a stranger approaching you and offering help. I really wish they would Hurry up with our passes so that it would AT LEAST make us not look so STUPID!
Grrr ... Ranting Ranting! But at least I've already earned like $600+ from last week's HELL WEEK. Hope they also realise that WE AREN'T robots. that 3 people rotating 2 shifts is totally insane. No Life sia! Haiz!
Anyway i hope my NS enlistment letter arrives sooon. I doubt I would be able to get into Hendon Camp already. 6th of June. Thats the date i want to see on my Enlistment letter. But I seriously have doubts. Argh! I wanna go into Commando! My friend's already there!!! Bleah!
Pray pray pray!
Anyway this week is my slack week, Only 2 Full shifts and 3 off days. Lol! I'm a Slacker! Wheee!! hahahaha.
Ps. I still Love my Blog Song! =D