Work's boring. VERY Boring.
Apparently I'm being paid to jus be there and Show my Face. Kinda cool Job rite? I Dont have to do anything, just Slack and get Paid. Haha! But I rather have something to do than Stone!
I think I'm gonna get my 1st 'Hell week' This week Haha! Actually I've got 2 half days for the week, But i think I would just work the full 12 hours instead. $10 an hour is just tooo good !! Hahaha!
Anyway, most people would expect me to have NO LIFE as I'm like workin insane shifts, but interestingly I'm spending TONS of $$!! I've still got time to shop, chill out, slack. Haha~ And the Job got so boring that I started talkin to practically Everyone at the interchange. Even started talkin to the Newspaper vendor about her Kids and Stuff Haha! She's a Uber Nice person! She lets me take home magazines to read but we've jus got to return it to her so that she can send it back to the SPH. Lol! Perks Perks Perks! =D
But also because of work tml, i dont get to send Ezra off. This Sucks. Real bad. I'm like sick, tired and snappy suddenly due to the lack of sleep. But i guess this would be real good trainin for my NS. Ezra's gone! for 2 and a half YEARS! My god! Thats LONG! haha .. But at least we had quite abit of time to send him off =D. Bro! Better come back better den EVER Ya?!
Life's boring nowadays. But church visiting is FUN! Guess I'll sacrifice my shift on Sat afternoon again to go visit ba? At least its not $10million that I'm sacrificing now. But still its good =D