<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 03, 2008
Why?!
Why, Why Why??
How can the only person I used to look up to crumble and breakdown so easily?
Guess we're all still Human afterall.
But whats with the Fall from Grace?
Loneliness is a really scary thing i guess.
So people live with it, some act as if they are living with it and of course some totally cant handle it.
I'm just goin through the motions. Doing what I'm supposed to do.
Would there be a day where my life would basically be a joke for others?
I've living my life as i think it should be lived.
But then again so is everyone. I wish my brain can jus implode and die. Its working way too much.
Its not worth it, my brain's not even paid overtime.

I'm seriously supposed to go to sleep already, but as usual. I'm by LEFT not Right.
Been startin my 'Jian Fei Ji Hua' again and i really wonder how i even managed to survive the last time I did this. Water only diet, minimal supper, insane amounts of exercises(Well insane enough for me). I really want back my determination of the past where i can stop eating by 8pm and jog 20 solid minutes everyday.

Eating good food everyday is like a super Shiok blessing. But seriously the work to get it out of your system is horrible. I admire skinny people. But then again some rarely eat thats why they are skinny. Weight now is 8Xkg, i hope to drop to 80 by end of this month. Note! i said HOPE not Pledge. Hahaha

Also I think its about time I put my driving test back on track. Sometimes I really wonder, am I lucky or Unlucky. Its like I've got a car but no passion for driving. I think many people would kill to be in my position. So i think i should really start grabbing this blessing with both hands so that I can start blessing people in return by driving them around.

Sometimes i feel my life has somethin missing, It feels perfect but then really theres somethin missing. Its like having the car of your dreams the one you always dreamed of. But with only 1 problem, its of a wrong colour. Imagine a green Ferrari. What it needs is a new paint job to make it Absolutely PERFECT. But for my life, I think its not That simple.

Alright, I think my brain has better go into Hibernation mode by Now. 0600 tml. OmG. I 'LOVE' Work? =.=

Haiya! When would my paintJob come?!
10:43 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010