<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12751400?origin\x3dhttp://drumsareverycool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Ah Ha!

Apparently my Last Post before NS wasn't really the 'Last'. Haha! I'm just too Bored, I cant believe I'm stuck at home for the last 2 days before i go into NS. Argh! I'm supposed to HAVE a life. Bleah.

Anyway I'm stuck at home watch Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese Movies and Serials. Its like I'm catching up on all the TV shows that I've been missing for the past few years. Omg I'm so lagging behind that I've just completed watching 'Princess Hours' when it was shown on the TV god knows how long ago. Haha!

I've also started raiding the Liabary for story books to read, I dont know why but I'm just so into books recently. But guess its a good hobby to keep when I'm just plain bored. At least I dont have to be stuck at my Laptop surfing the net aimlessly. Letting my mind go into overdive when I'm bored seems to be the only thing I'm positive I'm good at. God! Save me!

Btw I've officially finished buying EVERYTHING I'm gonna need for NS already. Well I think I did? Haha. Everything practically cost me quite a bit of money, but at least I was working so I'm still safe! The only thing I'm lacking now is a NON-Camera phone. Argh! But I guess I'll just borrow 1 till I can get a new line for myself. Which would mean 2 months down the road.

Alright. I think the WHOLE post was a WHOLE lot of pointless ranting. I practically jus dumped all the things that came into my mind into this post. Haha! But I guess all I really wanted to say was. I'l miss all this. All the memories. and the freedom.




andi'mrunningawayagain.
iamafterallcontridictionpersonified.
10:53 PM

PROFILE
BenLoo



How Do You Sleep-
Jesse McCartney feat Ludacris
underline
italic
bold
strike

Links
Alex
Agnes
Amanda Ang
Amanda Har
Benz
Bao Sheng
Bangala
Chiharu
Cindy Wong
Daryl
Daphne
Daniela
Esther
Ezra
E-Liz
Fang Rui
Felicia
Fiona
Jean
Jennifer
Jeremy
Jonathan Toh
Jun Mei
Kimberly
Kenneth
KianKei
Lin Lin
Mabel
Michelle
Melissa
Priscilla
Shups
Shermeen
Shirley
Shi Ping
Tricia
Tommy
Xin Ying
YiTing
Yue Ming
Yvonne Chia

Tag board




HisStory
May 2005 April 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010