I'm back!
Just came back from Outfield training in Tekong and my God! Being back is such a relief. Outfield was an experience that literally dragged me out of my comfort zone, for the 1st time in my life sleeping on the cold, hard, dusty floor of the training shed felt GREAT. Well that was our lodging for the last night and it really beats lying down straight onto the grass to sleep like we've been doing for the rest of the 6 nights.
The crawling was horrible considering the fact that my Platoon Sergeant kept choosing the worst places in the whole of Tekong to crawl in. Rocky pavements, muddy tracks, deep in the Lalang. And the worst thing was that we all had to crawl or the exercise would last 'Forever'.
But guess the worst part of Tekong was that I had to leave someone quite, ok la, very important behind when I went Outfield. That itself seems to make the days stretch even longer. But Yayness, Its Over! Haha.
Certain things are coming along in my Life now, Passing Out Parade's on the 10th of Sept. Aftertat I would finally be able to have abit of 'Hairstyle'. Though it still wont be much it is still better than nothing. Looking forward to SOC, IPPT. Hoping to clear them all together to earn longer weekends for myself =X.
Anyway I may be posted to Leader Course for my Vocational Training after POP, not really looking forward to it but i think I've got not much of a choice. Well, hopefully I just clear it quickly, get my Rank, and just do my job. I dont think I've got a high chance for OCS even though my Sergeant thinks I'm a good bet for it. Leader course den OCS, God .. I will die sia.. Bleah.
Okok~ Enough of my idiotic Army life, Its kinda pointless cause everyone's going through the Same thing and Many Many people has passed through this part of my life. And I miss the days of Civilian life i would have every week.
And thus this pretty much wraps up what I've been doing. Got some people that I have to meet soon. though I'm not sure how soon. But i'll just let the flow of things bring me along. And I'm back off to my immensely boring Army Days~ Haha!
Baby~ I'll miss you! Haha!