10th Sept 2008
Passing Out Parade - Bravo Company 2008
Yeah! Finally finished BMT, time seriously flies and in a flash 3 months has passed. Next week I'll be going on to another part of my NS Life, No more Recruit! Haha!
I'm extremely happy with my results from just 3 months of training at Pasir Ris camp, IPPT Gold! Haha! Even running a Commando Gold standard for my 2.4km! And now I get to enjoy the Perks of being a Commando! Whee! $600 here i Come! ~
I got posted to Leader's Course for my Vocational training, the top 20 of the course gets to go to OCS, while the rest would go back to Hendon Camp as Sergeants. Argh! TOP 20! I can seriously forget about trying for OCS already! So I think i would have to spend the rest of my NS life being slaves to the officers. Haha!
I'm gonna have to go to Taiwan on the 10th on November for 19 days (Inclusive of 3 days of SHOPPING and 16 days of HELL!). I'm kinda sad that my Bday would be spent overseas away from my Koala. But nvm! There'll always be a Next year! Haha~ At least I'm gonna be only 20 this year not 21!
I'm kinda Lost as to what I'm gonna go through during the course. But I'll have to endure through lor. Its only when you Suffer that you realise how Fortunate you were. And 3 months of BTM thought me to Treasure the people and things I have.
For Honour and Glory! Haha! =P