This time tommorrow I'll would be at the Airport waiting for my Boarding Pass and Expecting to fly off anytime. I'm Flying to Taiwan! I'm kinda excited as Taiwan was a place I always wanted to go to (No Thanks to TONS of Variety Programmes on TV). But this time I would be going there for work not play. 11Days of Field training and 3days of Navigation training is NO JOKE.
The best thing? My bday falls on the 23rd! meaning this would be my 1st bday OVERSEAS! hahaha.. A year passed sooo quickly, I mean it seem like just not long ago I celebrated my Nine"teen"th bday and now my "Teen-age" period has come to an end. On the 23rd I would be 20!
I'll be back on the 29th on Nov, Tats 19 Days .. Not TAT long but seriously not that short either. Hopefully time would Fly and I would enjoy the experience.
Oh ya! I passed my Basic Airborne Course's Selection Test! Meaning this time nxt month I would be training hard for my Basic Airborne BADGE! Muwahaha! I'm going Sky diving! How many ppl can say they Jumped off a Plane?! Well I would be abe to!! Hahaha~ Tat seriously may be the highlight of my NS Life! Airborne!
I'm extrememly happy abt this cause I VERY NEARLY failed the selection. Man.. I'm seriously not FIT enough.. Need to train more but I'm soo very lazy.. My 8min timing has reverted back to the OLD OLD 10min already .. All thanks to Field Camp .. Sharks.
Anyway! I would really Miss Singapore... I think =X .. Haha .. Though I would LOVE TAIWAN'S FOOD! Kekeke .. I'll Miss U Baby !! .. Till I'm back~ CYA!!!