Merry Christmas !
Oops~ Its been a LONG LONG time since i Last blogged, I've been back from Taiwan for close to a month already! Haha .. But I've been too lazy to Blog. Taiwan was Great! Tiring YES but We got through it!
After 3 Super Tiring Field Camps I'm now a LEADER! Haha.. Actually it just means I'm a 3rd Seargent la =X. I'm Doing my Airborne Course now, Parachuting is kinda fun but seriously jus jumping out from 1000ft the fun doesnt last =X. And the Landing is horrible. If everything goes well tml I'm gonna get my Airborne Badge tml!
I'm still unsure wad I'm gonna be nxt week, A 3rd Sergeant or a Officer Cadet Trainee .. I'm kinda the only one with this problem now cause I'm a Reserve to be sent to OCS. Actually I'm not really looking forward to be posted to OCS cause I'm not sure that I can adapt. I've been doing Raids since I Enlisted and noe NUTS abt Infintary Stuff =X .. And suddenly i gotta learn in 1 week wad others learn in 6 months .. Thats really sooo Commando =.= .. No planning AT ALL .. Haha ..
See wad happens~ I got my Red Beret already. But I would only be able to wear it when i Cross over to OCS. And if i dun cross over I'll be the Only 1 in the whole cohord to have the Beret when we go over to 1st Commando Battalion .. Haha!
Anyway Christmas IS BORING! gotta book in early tonite cause I'll be jumping TML. Hope everythin still goes well. Para Trooper!