Today's Post 06 Feb 2010
Previous Post 25 Dec 2008
Omg its been more than a year.
Ns has been Great Fun! And soon a new chapter in my Life is gonna Unfold.
University or Work
Local or Overseas
Science or Business
Tons of decisions to make in this short few months before I'm released back into the Civilian world. People have asked me when I just enlisted Why I'm not planning for Life after Ns and I Simply told them that ORD is just Sooo Far AWAY! But Seriously .. I should have done my research Long Long Ago~
I'm leaving SG for the 3rd time of my Ns life on the 22nd of Feb. Actually I'm looking forward to leaving, though there are loads of people and stuff that i'll miss back in SG, being overseas lets me keep my mind off things back here in SG. Its seriously way too stressful here in SG. Haha.
Lets Just Take a Step at a Time Ya?